Duffys Sports Grill - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
It might not be illegal but it should be.A baby sitting in a bar stool at the bar crying while mother drinks her beer.
Manager did tell her (after I mentioned it) Duffys does not allow but mother paid the tab and stayed. I am regular and when I took my photos she RAN with the baby. How sad for the baby but it is the works we live in. The fact that the managers allowed her to stay there (using the excuse she cashed out) and waited for her udder is bad.
She could have waited in the waiting area where everyone else does. They did not act appropriately. Steve came over complaining about the photos I took. Hmmm that's weird.
Katie is a good person but that Steve was not so professional.I have so many photos ....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location. The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."